Kidney Stones In Cats How Can I Help My Cat With Kidney Stones?

How can I help my cat with kidney stones? - kidney stones in cats

My 11-year-old male (neutered and home affairs) has kidney stones. For the past two days has been with a lot of urine, urinating problems, and when it comes to, there was blood in the urine. It is also vomiting and has no appetite.

He had kidney stones a few times before, and when I saw him to the vet, to me these pills for him, but he has run. I do not know what the pills they gave me, but I know it was an antibiotic.

What can I do to help until I take him to the vet? Is there a way to break the stones, as a special arrangement that could give? I know I should Is it dry for cats - it vitamins, which help to break the stones and to encourage the means to eat more food and drink can? Besides, what can be done to veterans to help him, but surgical removal of stones? Is there such a thing as a thunderclap of antibiotics that could give him?

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment