Viral Throat Infection Over Four Weeks Duration Symptoms Throat Infection. Hasn't Gone Away For A While. Does Alcohol Have Something To Do With This?

Throat infection. Hasn't gone away for a while. Does alcohol have something to do with this? - viral throat infection over four weeks duration symptoms

I have a lump in my throat, there are approximately four weeks. I checked a few weeks ago from a doctor. He said it was a viral infection and should disappear within two weeks. Well, I drank alcohol. Do you think it has not swung around just die? Or maybe it was caused by alcohol? I'm not so sure

1 comments:

krispie5 said...

I do not believe that alcohol can not be otherwise. Probably the most irritating. Drag a cup and pour it into alcohol. burns and burns. You're doing, the throat again and again.

Post a Comment