Carbs In Rye Bread Im Vegan And I Hardly Eat Any Fats Or Carbs?

Im vegan and i hardly eat any fats or carbs? - carbs in rye bread

is the result of the mast
much as I do every day, good numbers, but he remains concerned at
Only rye bread, light wrap food such as corn or rye
and multi-bread, cereals, but that is only
I often have rice or noodles
As a rule, only vegie stir-fried, it sounds so funny
ABIT but I use the water on the floor
vegies makes palatable and not burn
but then I eat vegan now more
Carob is bad for you?
I am committed 100-ups 5 times a week and polat for 20 minutes 5 times a week
Should I do more so I can not get fat?
The only worry: S
Help

6 comments:

OR said...

Please consult a nutritionist. They know what they are vegan good and respectful. There are good complex carbohydrates, your body needs, and you are the types of carbohydrates that you do not want to not use it to learn the most. In a balanced diet of carbohydrates has its place. In moderation. Our body needs them, but we no longer need to consume. You need other sources of food you give your body a balanced diet. I'm not saying that meat eaters. get protein in your diet, fruits and vegetables that you need both. The fruits are carbohydrates, but they are preferable for you and a carbohydrate DR, if you eat well. really is a nutritionist or go to the library and a good vegetarian diet.

dogpatch USA said...

Bread is a carbohydrate. You have nothing to worry about the control of the battle of diet on youtube from Stanford University. Make sure plenty of water for five to eight glasses a day. and you should worry about, say enough protein from beans and legumes, and tofu. You need the protein per day. Test and raw vegetables for better nutrition. It is a ratio of fats proteins and carbohydrates, which are worth learning. Good luck. The fruit can be a source of sugar, but I would not worry much.sugar that a carbohydrate.

le festin said...

1) Make the same jokes
2) never stick to fashion, if you want to be as flat as the path to route
Eat Shit
3) Add a little protein in your diet or your muscles are not very useful
4) I force myself to eat an apple a day, of course, good fruit
and I think, care about nothing
not living life

StopTalk... said...

Check out the "Vegan for dinner." Google is.

This is in what will help to eat, be healthy.

Jason A said...

I think you need advice ... Really.

SuperMom... said...

No. U need to eat more than one please Infact.

Post a Comment