Sore Joints And Muscles Post Virus How Long Is It Normal To Become Physically Tender When Emotionally Stressed Or Vulnerable?

Is it normal to become physically tender when emotionally stressed or vulnerable? - sore joints and muscles post virus how long

It is no secret that I mental health problems * I have my limit, but that * I is not a physical problem, I think my condition could be related arts post Freakout. Obtained following an argument with someone or something is not really about caring, very painful, as my skin was like a muscle is overloaded, or may be on feeling like a bruise that covered his neck and knee and elbow. This is a direct response to stress, as in feeling, once the feeling's gone that's how I feel. But when I woke up the next morning, my body muscles * lowerback.thighs shoulders, arms uper * pain, I worked for an hour, even though I was sitting on my @ $ $ last week. Sometimes crying, joints, and in complaints due to neck stiffness and virtually no movement without pain.
Is that normal matter, and I see a doctor immediately, or like everything in my head? My doc is prolly

6 comments:

jå¢qüê said...

I say yes, but I have no direct support my answers. I have a few scattered ideas ...
In highlighting Cymbalta to generate as the economic impact of depression on pain after a negative random.
Emotions will be guided through the practice and effects of chemicals in our brain. Chemicals are also responsible for our perception of pain.
I noticed something similar to him, the pain and sadness, but I can not eliminate other variables fall back to a definitive conclusion.

eXecuTec... said...

Sorry, you must go there. Yes, absolutely. What we call reality, stress is a physiological response of the body, which consists of a series of steps. It is a primitive mechanism of protection for us to "fight or flight" from danger. Free your body hormones that prepare for and when the hormones are not burnt Buld on your system and are difficult to break:

"Is there a cumulative risk of excessive activation of our fight or flight response?

Yes, the overwhelming evidence that there is an accumulation of stress hormones, which if not removed in time, lead to disturbances of the autonomic nervous system, cause (headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, hypertension, etc.) and disorders of the endocrine and our immune systems (creating susceptibility to infections, chronic fatigue, depression, and autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and allergies.) "

What is considered "borderline" not all in your headand, with the symptoms that you experience consistent. Here is good information:

"The borders are responding with an innate biological tendency to reduce to a level of greater stress than others and more time for recovery have given birth. The last peak" higher "emotionally less provocation and more, down. Moreover, they were environments in which their beliefs are about themselves and their environment constantly being devalued and raised declared invalid.

You must, under the supervision of a physician, especially if you are diagnosed limit. There are some very useful anti-anxiety drugs and antidepressants, which help you stay in balance. Cymbalta is a new antidepressant that also has an anti-pain, to stimulate your brain's natural painkillers.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

⤠å said...

If we are more stressed out and overworked, physically hurt hurt our body and neck and back muscles and soft. They seem to have a kind of depression. Would not hurt to consult a doctor.

hotbutte... said...

Yes, there is a relationship between mind and body

Clown Knows said...

To manage the limits of the amount of stress on the intellectual resources of the person.

I'm sorry to hear the word "borderline". Talk therapy with your advisor at the DBT, and whether they are appropriate.

mørbid sшεεŧnεss said...

... "Physically for the competition," a strange way to say it, but they could have exhausted the emotional stress that the stimulus

... the body is all about the balance between all parties. To function optimally, it is necessary to homeostasis. Probably needs help in mind when you're tired interferes with your life

Post a Comment