Integrated Payment Services Small Business Owners On The Web: What Store Front Service Do You Use/recommend?

Small business owners on the web: What store front service do you use/recommend? - integrated payment services

I am in the process of starting up a small business website and am not familiar with the shop, I intend to sell a product on my website, and want to allow my customers to pay with credit cards and PayPal.

For those of you run your web site for your small business, this service (the company, etc.) in the window does not use or recommend?
It should integrate myself to the shopping cart system on my website and allow customers to make payments and confirmation of the order used.

Thank you!

1 comments:

Jack said...

In the case of minors, I would probably recommend Authorize.net operations is but if you do it with many international transactions, or large sums of money can be better suited for Global Collect.

Post a Comment